Crazy world we live in…
There’s a mass killer on the loose driving across the continental United States because his girlfriend left him leaving over 15 people dead in his wake.
This brings up a litany of mental health issues often overlooked within the black community as well as issues with desensitization/gun control and other problems in the back drop of these serial murders.
While this is going on in the United States, the international waters are just as turbulent.
Global War on a scale not seen since the end of the Second World War in 1945 seems almost unavoidable and more and more likely every day. A quick run down of the events leading up to a now very possible Third World War:
- The United States 🇺🇸 and North Korea 🇰🇵 are poised to go to war on the Korean Peninsula at any moment. Donald Trump’s aggressive foreign policy has ushered in a new era of American style “gunboat diplomacy” literally and figuratively. The United States has reportedly begun to move three Aircraft Carrier Strike Groups into the region along with a armada of accompanying US warships and supply ships. Usually one Nimitz class aircraft carrier is enough to provide air support for an entire region of the world as with the Middle East, but three could only mean that the US is looking to establish total air superiority in the Western Pacific. This means that the United States expects a war with North Korea and possibly China 🇨🇳.
- The North Koreans all the while has not stopped testing their nuclear weapons despite US aggression and commands for them to discontinue their nuclear weapons program and ballistic missile launches. North Korean officials have repeatedly told the US that they are not afraid of the US and are actually prepared for war with the US, South Korea 🇰🇷, and Japan 🇯🇵. This is not limited to a traditional war in the region but the DPRK has even put the use of nuclear weapons on the table should the US attack preemptively or in the general event of war resuming in the region. (Interesting to note that the Korean War never officially ended and that North and South Korea are still technically at war and has been at war since the 1950’s)
- China has reportedly moved 150,000 troops to the North Korean/Chinese border in preparation for the near imminent war in the region. China along with Russia 🇷🇺 has sent survallience ships to monitor the massive fleet of warships arriving in the Western Pacific particularly the USS Carl Vinson Carrier Strike group and its surrounding warships.
- Japan has also begun mobilizing the Japanese Self Defense Force, even going so far as sending warships and planes to supplement the US fleet ammassing in the Sea of Japan.
- On the other side of the world tensions between the former Cold War rivals, the United States and Russia is also brewing in the Middle East and Europe. Russia has condemned and warned against continued US aggression in the Middle East following the missile strikes in Syria and the use of the largest non-nuclear bomb on ISIS in Afghanistan 🇦🇫 even sending warships to tail the US cruisers responsible for launching the missiles into the Middle East.
- The US is sending F-35 fighter planes and strengthening relations with its NATO allies in the face of a renewed Russian superpower.
The international military maneuvering by the world’s Superpowers (Russia, The United States, and China) and the rest of the regional powers (Japan, Germany, South/North Korea, France 🇫🇷, The UK 🇬🇧) is reminiscent of the beginning stages of the First and Second World Wars and a Third Global Conflict looks to engulf the US and her allies into a three front War in Europe, the Middle East and the Western Pacific…
Happy Monday 🤦🏾♂️🤷🏾♂️✌🏾